Re: [A/S] Sureflo Water Pump Question

Recently, my Sureflo water pump on my 1999 Safari quit working.  I tore into
it today.  The motor runs, but it doesn't pump any water.  I made sure the
fresh water tank is full and water ran out the supply side pipe at the pump when
the pump was disconnected.  The suction filter is clean.  I took the pump out
and took it to my work bench.  I tore the pump head down and everything looked
to be in order.  I couldn't see any broken or damaged internal parts.  I
buttoned it back up and hooked it up to 12 volts without a supply or outlet pipe.
I could feel no vacuum on the suction side of the pump.  I would think I
should feel some vacuum.  I filled the filter with water and it didn't pump.  Any
suggestions?

I looked at Camping World's site and they have a replacemet head for $43.19
and a new pump for $67.49.

Sam
WBCCI 12557