[A/S] Re: Black tank repair

I had a similar problem with the black water tank in my '74 27' rear
bath double, a few years ago.  The tank developed a 4 inch crack
in the bottom.  I used the epoxy patch kit sold for that type of repair
by RV dealers.  It was still holding fine when I sold the trailer about
18 months latter.  Just be sure to follow the directions carefully and
the tank needs to be clean and dry!  Someone told me that to get a
good bond to HDPP (high density polypropylene) they heat the
surface to be bonded first to evaporate the waxy volatilizes.  I didn't
but it sounds like a good idea.

Tony  KC9BTA
'00 28' Excella
'03 Chevy Duramax/Alison