Re: [A/S] factory tour

Verna,

Every salesperson and factory sales rep we talked to
said the factory wouldn't install one.  I finally got
to talk with one of the production managers at the
factory, and he said sure they could.  Small wonder
there aren't more domes out there.  Ours should be at
the dealer this Thursday, and we'll have our shakedown
this weekend and the following weekend.

This summer we'll be going to the DC area and then up
through PA, Ohio, Indiana and back down to TX.  We'll
sure say howdy if we see y'all on the road.

Tom May