[A/S] Re: ZipDee accessories

I just bought one and used it at our Finger Lakes Rally in Cooperstown
NY... It works well but it is heavy.  I sort of wish I'd purchased a
smaller, and therefore, lighter one.

I think mine is the mid sized mat.  I keep adding weight to the
contents of the trailer and eventually that has to stop. :-)

We don't have pets and I the time I was parked we were in a grassy lot.
  I don't know what year your trailer is.  Ours is a 1999 and at that
time A/S wasn't putting on the Zip-D product.  It is some other brand.
so the mat colors aren't exactly like our awning.... however, close
enough for us.  Just consider the extra weight.