[A/S] 'frig Quit

Hello,
  We are back to normal almost, after Isabel.  Cable is still out.  After the storm we
moved into the A/S with full batts. and water tanks.  Airstreaming in the backyard was
indeed strange.  We had the only range on the block (propane), that allowed bartering a
neighbors generator part-time.  Supper- was a very busy time but every one took turns
like nice boys and girls and all went well.  After the first week all started to get a
bit grumpy. I could go on, but I need to ask for some input on a problem with the 'frig.
  I have a nice flame, heats well on AC, evaporater gurgles and bubbles like it is
getting down to business but no cooling.  All is level, hep me, hep me.  This is the
first time (lucky me) has been stumped but this one got me.
                                                  Gene
                                         Richmond, Va