Re: [A/S] bearings and brakes

         I don't know if it's specifically Dexter brakes, but on a recent
caravan, I found one of my brakes - one that had been recently worked on -
wasn't working.  Turns out that the "+" shaped hole in the brake was worn
badly - it didn't even look much like a "+" sign anymore - and so it wasn't
operating the lever arms.  The magnet was still working, but it was
ineffective.  Replaced magnet and arm in Maine, and brakes returned to
working condition.
         I've also had some trouble with my 2020 Ultima brake controller -
brakes would come on either not at all or full on, depending on the
setting.  I think that may have been a loose ground connection, and I seem
to have fixed it, as it hasn't recurred recently.  I'm going to have Walt
look at that near the end of this month.

- Dick
(5368)