[A/S] Re: Refer Repair or Replace

 Here is a site you may want to check out www.rvmobile.com ,it is
about rv refrigerators. One thing that he says in this article and I
had the same problem, my refrig would not work on gas and it was
because the gas regulator was not working right. Changed it and it
now works. If you do have to change your gas regulator, when I
changed mine I went to a propane dealer and bought mine there for
$18.00. Just tell them what your going to use it on. If I would have
went to a rv parts dealer it would have cost almost $40.00. If you
decide to replace with a new unit the dometic classic will fit. I
would check around for some used or rebuilt units first. I hope this
helps you on the gas part.  Richard in southwest
Ohio