[A/S] Repacing spring in Zip Dee Awning (was 'new to me Airstream')

Hi Y'All;

Thanks Lawrence for the answer that the spring was replaceable.
Thanks everyone else for the suggestions on Zip Dee's web site.  I
had already been there and seen the instructions on spring tension,
silicone and maintenance, but they did not indicate that their tubes
could be rebuilt.  The silicone didn't help, and after unrolling the
awning there was no tension, so adding tension wouldn't have been the
answer.  I am fairly certain that the spring is broken, but do not
wish to disassemble the awning if replacement parts are not
available.  Again, thanks everyone.  I will get onto Zip Dee about a
new spring (and the instructions that Lawrence mentioned)

This is a loverly list
Tom