[A/S] VAC Classified ??

What happened to VAC Classified?
Another question.  Does anybody know why they don't include '74
Excella 500's in the weight class page at Airstrem.com ?  Can't
remember who sent the link, but thank you.  It is a good page with
much info!
Also, we are also looking at solar recharge system.  I was over at
the AirstreamForums and they are talking about a type of solar
system on the new Volkswagons they are using on the Streamers.  Any
comments on these units?  The are relatively inexpensive approx $100
or so.  They actually can be mounted inside the windows.  They are
thin and bend with the window contour.
Peg & Mark
Boondockers of Montana
'74 Excella 500