Re: [A/S] Digest Number 1771 Buy new, used, or vintage?

Hi,
  I have noticed over the years that the stick built trailers start
to develope skin cracks at about the ten year mark depending how much
they have been towed. My AS built like a B 29 is 26 years old and the
skin and substructure is just great. I have owned several mass
produced with the latest technology units over the years and not any
of them comes up to the AS. Not a one of those I had could boast
cabinet doors the fit and certainly not a one had an entrance door
that stayed in alignment for more than a year at a time. My AS door
works great and has never needed to be adjusted. I just took the
factory tour and was very impressed with the build quality. I do work
in the mechanical field and a lot of my shop time is spent on RV's.
There is a differance in trailers. Thanx ....Arnie