[A/S] Re: Buyer Question

  Hi,
  I have a 78 AS.  A nice trailer. Built with thermo pane windows
that are tinted. It is liter than some of the recent ones with
hardwood cabinets and flooring. In recent years they have gone to a
single pane tinted window that is framless. I could go on about
things that have changed but won't. Many things have changed for the
better. In some areas the new ones are better and in other areas not
as good. Over all I think it balances out. The still build a great
trailor. They are always looking to better the unit, but must
consider manufacturing costs also. An example would be the only class
C they built. We saw it. Very nice, but not cost effective. You won't
see them. One of the things I noticed about the plant was the
attention to detail. Each unit is as perfect as it can be gotten. You
can buy a used unit cheaper than new and then have to spend some $
for repairs or buy new and it will be great. If you are
the "tinkering" type and have the time, you can pocket some $ by
buying used. Either way, it's fun. Arnie