Re: [A/S] Winterizing

I agree with Dean. My local RV place charges a flatrate to winterize
that is less than the cost of the antifreeze they have to use as I don't
have a hot water by pass. That's something you have to add to your
trailer. I have all copper pipes, so I need a real plumber (or a fake
one) to sweat it in. Last year I drained and rocked and blew out and
then did it all over again. Then I put antifreeze in the traps, potty
and some in the black water tank. The hot water tank go dry enough with
all that. I also left the cap off of it just incase.

Daisy