Re: [A/S] water filters

That's what I was thinking would be a better idea anyway.  Since it
is only for the cute "drinking water faucet" anyway.  The better way
would be a whole trailer filter, but where would one put it. There's
plenty of room everywhere.

Have to tell you all of the naysayer salesman that told us the
Airstream doesn't have storage are full of it.  I have put
everything that was in my Nomad, minus the perishables and I still
haven't filled up any of the drawers under the gaucho's or above the
closets OR under the twins in the rear let alone the cupboards for
the food.

Mark doesn't even know which drawer(s) to use for the tools since
there are so many available, LOL

Mark & Peg
'74 Excella 500 RT
"Speedy"