Re: [A/S] Winterizing

Hmmmm, I just went out and looked....and I am not sure, but I will
ask him when he gets back.  In case he doesn't know, where is the
plug as opposed to the relief valve?  I do see the relief valve and
that may have been what he was using, but not sure.
I didn't check the archives here....I went to Tom's sight and to
Airstream forum.  I will do a search on winterizing from this site
also.

The former owners went through everything with Mark.  When Mark got
home he tried using the "hand pump" that comes with the trailer and
he said there was no pressure.  So He thought he better just through
alittle extra antifreeze in for luck.  Well, this has lead to this
circumstance.  I don't know if it has ever been totally winterized.
The fellow used to go to Airzona in the winter..and where the
trailer has lived for 25 years doesn't get as cold as it does here.
Thanks, Jack, for the suggestion.

Going to an RV dealer here is almost ridiculous.  Mark knows more
about components than anyone in Billings.  He has ridden that
circuit with other equipment.  Besides he is a learn by doing
person.  We just need the know the facts.

LOL, the past 6 years have been forgiving....but the drought has to
pass some day and the temps will go down someday.  The Streamer will
be in his shop....but we just figured out the shop door is 10' and
we measured the trailer and it shows 9.5', but the Airstream site
says 9'7" for a Classic, but doesn't show any exterior heights for a
1974....don't want to have to buy an airconditioner shroud.  They
look expensive!  Mark wants to take it off, but I don't want my
Airstream in pieces....
Ooooh the battles of a newbie...Thanks for your patience.
Peg & Mark
'74 Excella 500