Re: [A/S] Re: Tow vehicle for 28' Classic

Gosh, I'm replying to myself.  It occurred o me that I think from a
fulltimer's point of view.

I think where you live and how you plan to use the trailer is also a
consideration.

For example, if you live in Florida, which is pretty flat, and plan to use it
for weekends near home the Titan should be fine.  If you live in Colorado and
will use it alot in the mountains then I think you'd be happier with a 3/4
ton with the diesel or the V10.

Alot depends on you personal comfort level. I like having a bit more truck
than I need so I'm ready for any place I want to go and I'm not nervous about 18
wheelers flying by on freeways.  I also like being up to speed when I go up
ramps that merge onto freeways.

If you don't mind being on the low end of the tow vehicle spectrum than a 1/2
ton will do fine.

Hunter