RE: [A/S] Transmission fluid - Heat Death Spiral

Hunter said "So.... it seems if you have a Ford PSD, the Ford torque
converter will go one day....>>

This sure seems to track my recent experience, where the tranny guage showed
full hot (not while under tow), had it towed to the Ford dealer & was
eventually told I needed a whole new tranny (under extended warranty!!). The
Service Manager could only tell me that the cause "might" have been a bad
torque converter from the factory. Seems to be something to monitor closely.

Jim
'02 28' Safari
'02 F-250 PSD
Blano, TX