[A/S] parts needed to tow 27 FT airstream

Hello list
now I know what trailor we want to buy I need to know what parts are
needed to tow
We want to buy a mid to end 70 s 27 FT airstream

I need to get my car ready for towing before I buy the trailor

1 what is the ball diameter for this kind of trailor
2 For the electric brakes I need a control box for the car ?
3 what kind of conector plug is used for the signal and brake lights

As I am in the Netherlands Europe I can't get the parts here
Is anyone willing to help me to get the parts from the USA
the parts I need don't have to be new
If someone is willing to help please mail private

I will send cash UDS for payment for the parts and shippiing cost

Thanks  Remco r van Lent