Re: [A/S] Love the almost winter

Hi Pearl,

BIG question for you! Did you buy a 1954 Flying Cloud in 54 in New Jersey?
I think I bought your original trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just now put
it together in reading your last name! My paperwork says a Pearl Main, in
New Jersey (Atlantic) was the first owner. Could this be????????

I'm currently in Golden, Colorado having come up from the VAC rally in LaVeta.
I have the Flying Cloud with me and she's doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other
than not having AC for the few nights it was hot, everything is working perfect
on her.

I'm going to burst not knowing your reply until I next find internet access!

Patti