Re: [A/S] Re: VW Touareg towing an Airstream

Towing safely involves alot more than the engine.  If that were the only
requirement then 427cu Corvettes would be great tow vehicles.

You can tow with whatever you want, heck you can tow an Airstream with a
bicycle...

I seriously doubt you could control an Airstream, or any trailer, with that
vehicle in an emergency handling situation.

Just my opinion. Safety is very important when it's my family.....

Hunter