Re: [A/S] water bladder

Dean and Andrew,

While a 1/2 ton P/U will certainly carry more than 1000#, I would want
to see in the owners' manual that it will stretch to a ton and a
quarter.  300 gal water plus the tank (and presumably some kind of
mounting skid) would HAVE to weigh in at more than 2500#.  The water
alone is nigh onto 2400#.  Remember that the owners manual is a legal
document, and an overloaded vehicle is an illegal vehicle and is NOT
covered by insurance in the event of an accident.  Believe you me, the
first thing an insurance adjuster is looking for is an excues to duck
out on the payment.

It's tough to beat an armed robber when he's armed with a pen.

Matt