Re: [A/S] Digest Number 1696

I think the Excella branding was done away with in 2000 or so....Classic and
Classic w/Limited package have fully enclosed insulated underbellys. Safari's
are meant to be "less expensive" and lighter weight, that's why it's formica
and the windows are a cost savings as they are bonded in rather than
rivited....the classic rivited windows are awning type windows, that fully open. A
dealer told me that ALL of the safari windows cost as much as ONE classic window.
the little narrow slit type windows appear to be on the CCD and do not
open.....
inn the late 80's and 90's there were Excella, Excella1000 "package of
options" and Limited, yet more options...then in 2000 there began Classic, Classic
Limited in the Classic lines......Safari's started in 98 or 99 I think.....
Excella 500 went away in the early 80's replaced by Limited as top of the
line....
Dan Dureiko