stripped awning mount holes

I just noticed that my last trip must have moved the awning too much
on the old Argosy, because the bracket mounting holes in the trailer
are stripped. What is the accepted method of repair here for
aluminum trailers? Would one just drill the brackets out a bit
larger and use larger lag bolts, or is it time to fill up the holes
with liquid aluminum and retap? Anyone who has had this problem
and 'successfully' repaired it, please post some info. Speculators
need not apply, but thanks anyway. Gorsh, I love this list.

Tom