Re: [A/S] need suggestions of a towing vehicle

I towed my 3700# dry Safari with an Expedition and it was terrible. It had
the 4.6L engine and the 3.55 rear end. I was going through Tahoe area and
would be floored going 20-25mph. It was terrible.

I ended up selling it and getting a Silverado truck with a crew cab 6.0L
engine and 4.10 rear. Just got back from Tahoe last week and it was a night
and day difference. It was a nice delightful drive with plenty of power to
spare.

BTW, my truck is 23 feet and the trailer is 23 feet. ;-)

Some one mentioned at the campground if I had a big enough truck for *that
small trailer*? I said you could never have *too much* truck ;-)

-Tim