Re: [A/S] Campgrounds with "15" Year Rule / A little bragging on

I agree. The issue of individual state requirements as it relates to
vehicle registration, insurance, etc. is definitely Airstream related.
We all relate to the world based on our own personal experience. That
doesn't make people from one state superior to another. There can be
very good reasons for not carrying your registration in your vehicle.

For example, here in Georgia when a vehicle was more than 10 years old
(I think) you could actually transfer title to the vehicle by completing
a form on the back of the annual vehicle registration form.
Consequently, carrying your registration in an older vehicle could allow
someone at a service station, car wash, or car thief to get the
registration and forge your signature to it, thereby creating an
apparent legal transfer of title. I think this has changed with recent
electronic changes to vehicle registration, but it was a definite
concern with older vehicles.

Because the laws are different here or in Texas, that doesn't merit
group bashing.

Just my opinion.
Lane