Boler Trailers

As Hunter mentioned, these are fibreglass bubbles. I believe the
longest produced was 13' and they were designed to be pulled by
Volkswagen bug sized cars. They are all single axle, and very, very
light. They are molded in two pieces, a top piece and a bottom piece
and I have never seen one with a leak. They don't make them anymore,
but the used ones command big bucks to buy. They are really great,
but as I would always say, sometimes <chuckle> ""They ain't
Airstreams""

Thom