Atwood WH Replacement

I need to replace our water heater and am considering the Atwood 6 gallon LP
gas and AC electric model. I have gotten a lot of information from the Atwood
website and from the websites of several vendors but I still have a few
unaswered questions which I know this group can answer.

First, does anyone have any first-hand experience with the Atwood water
heaters? Do they retrofit the 13x16 opening in the Airstream sidewall? If not,
how much modification is needed?

The Atwood units come with a painted access door. Can I order an aluminum
door? There is no indication on the website.

Finally, is there an instant water heater that operates on both LP gas and
electric? I see several either/or but not both.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks

Ray
WBSSI 1445