Re: [A/S] Hose & Extension Cord

After towing for a number of years, I would have to agree with your
selections. We don't use the second hose or the electrical extension cord often, but I
wouldn't leave home without them. I would also suggest a Y hose adapter
(without shutoffs), a straight hose adapter with a shut off, and a 50 amp to 30
amp adapter (ran into two parks on our recent trip that only had 50 amp plug
ins). I also carry adapters to go both ways from 20 amp to 30 amp plug ins.

I would also suggest a water filter. There are many types available, but we
use the one that fits onto the hose next to the trailer. It seems to do an
acceptable job.

Other things you will need will be leveling blocks, blocks for under your
stabilizer jacks, and wheel chocks. I use wood blocks, but the plastic, stacking
blocks have a number of advantages. For wheel chocks, I use the aluminum
wedges that lock between the wheels with a lever handle similar to a load binder.
I think they also help stabilize the trailer. I would also suggest an
electrical plug in device that lets you know if the wiring is correct on the 110 V
service that you have plugged into. If the wiring is incorrect, it can be
FATAL.

Sam
WBCCI 12557