Re: [A/S] A/C - A continuing saga

I can't believe someone would spout such drivel,
although I remember on my air conditioner saga I sent
an email to Airstream and was told that there was no
engineering design as to the variance between inside
and outside temperatures during air conditioner
operation.  Bullxxxp there isn't.  Yea travel to
cooler climates.....

I bought a digital volt meter a few years ago when I
had air conditioner problems on my new SOB in Destin
Fla.  I remember pointing out to the campground owner
that his voltage was not quite up to snuff at the
post.  He promptly said thanks but it pretty much fell
on deaf ears.  As it ended up we had a problem with
the control board and a bad thermostat, but I continue
to carry the digital meter with me and I have an
analog meter that I keep plugged in the electrical
outlet next to the stove.

Bottom line you should check the voltage at the site
and also inside your trailer when the air conditioner
is operational.  It will at least eliminate or support
the low voltage scenerio.

As others said you may have to use the squeeky wheel
approach on this one.  Keep us posted as to your
outcome.

Jack