Re: [A/S] A/C - A continuing saga

Hi, Tom...  I\'m not an electrician either, but have encountered numerous
electrical gremlins over the years, both in the house and the trailer.  At first
blush it sounds like the problem is with the parks service, as your
problem started after the park had filled up. I had the main  breaker go bad
in a trailer park (park service), the common wire had corroded to the point
that it had broken off at the screw. The result was that every thing was
fine until there was a big demand on the system, such as the AC starting up,
then you would get a brown out.  I suppose this could happen to the breakers in
you unit as well. I would check all of the breakers in your panel to ensure that
you don't have a similar problem there.   Did you have the same problem with the
3 other pumps? If so then I would be looking for the prolem in your unit and
trace the wiring from your panel to the pump.  Hope this helps.   regards... Jim