Re: [A/S] Tongue mounted genset

I like this! it IS an expensive unit but cutting back to what I want...
fact is, I am thinking about that front bumper 2" hitch receiver on the van.  I
could mount something in that receiver to support the genset, use QD fuel hoses
to the diesel to feed it, could even exhaust it thru the truck's exhaust system
but would not,
Could run it thru the umbilical allowing charging while still hooked up to the
Pullrite hitch or, could install a second umbilical on the genset in case I
wanted to nose first park the tow.

There is just SO MUCH that you can do to make your life pleasant while
boondocking!  sadly, I am becoming what my old dad (with great disdain) used to
call, a "comfort loving soul".. as I get older.

hmmm

chas