[A/S] water line problems

Hello to all,
We hope someone can help.  Earlier this spring we took a leap and
joined the ranks of airstream owners, 1986 32 ft Excella 1000.  A lot
of trailer.  Well we finally took it for a shakedown camping trip
among the mosquitoes and we figured out how everything works except
the water system.  This should have been easy (prev owners of 2
motorhomes, a travel trailer a couple of tent trailers and tents), but
we ran into a dilema.  We are able to get cold water to the kitchen
sink, toilet and hot water tank (bypass closed and regular flow
enabled), but not the bathroom sink or shower.  We could not get water
to flow from any of the hot water taps.   We did hear an occasional
air sputter from the taps but that lasted a short second and then
stopped.  We did a search through the database and didn't find
anything similar.  Your help would be appreciated.

Ray & Anne
Ottawa
Canada