Re: [A/S] mattresses

Am wondering if any of you have the same problem we do with our mattresses.
They are not breaking down in the middle, causing back pain, etc.  They break
down on the outer edge - I guess from sitting there to put your shoes on, etc.
 Therefore the mattresses 'slant' with one edge significantly higher that the
other.  Lying in bed at night, I feel like I might roll off onto the floor.

Placing something (like foam) on top will not help.

Verna