Re: [A/S] more info-OPD valves

Chas,
 About the only problem that the 'wrong' valves would cause is the
possibility of someone's filling the tanks slightly over 80% full, probably
about 85%. (there's not a huge difference in length of the float assy)

If some clown fills by using the OPD valve as a shutoff, but charges you a
standard amount, you get a little "free" propane. As long as you don't set
that bottle in direct, hot, sunlight before beginning use, I don't see a
problem. In fact, I'd bet that you'd be safe even then.

                                                                <<Jim>>