RE: [A/S] Re: New A/S trailers- clearcoat care

Dan,

I contacted the factory a couple of weeks ago to inquire about sealing the
seams.  They recommend Acryl-R.  I then found out that the Manufacturer
of this product Schnee-Morehead has several forms of Acryl-R.  The Tech
from S-M recommended SM5522 for all around use and SM5504 for flat
surface seams (its self leveling).  I have no opinion which is best for what
at this point.  Rod at the factory said to call "Parkview Trailer" at
1-800-433-1348 but if you cal S-M they may be able to give you a
distributor near you.

If you call or contact Jim Arlington at Walbernize.com he will have some
good suggestions regarding your clearcoat protection and you can order
direct.

Jerry Roberts