[A/S] Where to put a generator?

I need some advise :-)

I will be getting a 25 foot A/S Safari which I will tow with a Suburban.
I will also need a generator, probably the Yamaha EF3000.
It weighs 147 lbs dry. The question I have is where do I put it.? Since
I can't lift it up and put it in the suburban I thought I might build a
ramp and roll it up and into the trailer and tie it down. How safe is it
to carry a generator in the trailer? I am thinking of the gas in its tank.

Any information/solutions will be appreciated.

Marius Johnston