Re: [A/S] Re: Sad News

Changing lanes does not create sway.... I have made some extreme lane changes
and the trailer tracked straight behind the truck. Swaying is not the same
thing as turning.... let me rephase.... fishtailing is what set up the
accident.  The Hensley prevents fishtailing.

When I turn a corner obviously the truck turns before the trailer, but I
don't consider that "sway"  It's obviously a question of semantics.

If the trailer hadn't fishtailed to begin with there would not have been an
accident.

Hunter