[A/S] Re: Condensation

Terry, 2 years ago, we took a "New Years mini vacation" to Myrtle
Beach. Turns out it was colder than a well diggers fanny in Siberia.
When we got there our furnace wouldn't light. The next day I called
one of those mobile repair guys. After checking the burner on the
furnace, he checked the gas pressure and finally diagnosed a bad
regulator. Said that a possible cause of the failure was condensation
getting in the regulator and freezing. Also said that he had seen
this before although not very often. His only recommendation was that
I get my propane from places that are really qualified to sell
propane. I had been getting it from a local lawn mower repair shop.

Regards,
Lee