[A/S] Airstream Service Bulletins; 1972/73 for sale

Hello all...

I have sold my Airstream and now I am selling two blue plastic binders from
1972 that are Dealer Service Bulletins.  $90 for both binders, plus $10 for
US Priority Air Mail shipping in the USA.

Each manual is about 2 inches thick.  Plastic blue binder with the bicycle
pulling a Airstream logo on the cover.  The name on each binder says
"Airstream Service Bulletins 2".  I have two copies.  Some duplication
between each binder.  They each cover Service Bulletin numbers #130 to #195.

They cover technical issues and repair of just about everything.
Plasticoting problems, Univolt voltage adjustments,  Air conditioner noise
problems, 1972 service manual corrections, 1970 Rooflocker Door Conversion,
TR21 Air conditioner motor failure, TR21 cracked base,  Water Heater
Pressure,  Onan Parts and Service manual, 1973 wiring diagrams for 1973
Onan Generator,  Onan Parts manual, Motorola Service manual (radios, tape
players, etc), the list goes on and on.

The Airstream Service Bulletins are filled with text and drawings from nuts
and bolts to very technical issues.  I loved using them with my old
Airstream.  A great supplement to any service manual or owners guide for a
Airstream from that era (1972-1973) and many other years that the same
equipment was used.  This is the inside look at what Airstream was saying
to it's dealers about problems, how to fix them, and enclosing technical
data from vendors it did business with, to service it's Airstreams.

USA only, unless you want to pay the high cost of shipping to your
country.  No rip off shipping.  If you are out of the USA, I will only
charge you what the post office will charge me to ship to you.  Personal
checks OK, but I will wait until your check clears before I ship.  You can
send me a money order or bank check if you want faster shipping.

If you are in the Portland Oregon area, you can come look at them before
you buy.

Jack in Portland Oregon