[A/S] Travel Clubs

Hi to all:

In our ongoing quest to become fulll timers, I would like to know
if anyone has a history with the "Passport America" club.
Especially interested in not-so-good experiences.  Would also
like to hear about opther clubs that offer discounts for RV parks,
etc. Have info on Good Sam's club, Happy Camper, and Coast-
to-Coast.

Full timing update: flew to Orlando and purchased a 1998 30'
Airstream Excella Classic and 2002 Ford F-250 Crew Cab with
7.3L diesel. Drove the rig back to MN - 16mpg avg.

Traveling to South Dakota tomorrow to establish my residency
there.

henryg