Re: [A/S] Newbie Towing Questions

Hi Millie,

I have the same trailer (03) and started towing it with my Tahoe. I
discovered as soon as I hit the long hills in PA that the smaller engine
didn't do the trick. It towed but really slowed down on the hills. I
traded for a 2500 Suburban with the 6.0 lit. and a 4:10 ratio and what a
difference! When I'm out I want all the power I can muster, doing 40 on
a highway was scary with the trucks whizzing by! I also sprang for the
Hensley and I've never regretted spending the extra $.

Patti