Re: [A/S] Ill-fiting door

Ed,

Never having had to do it myself, I can only repeat hearsay.  I have
read here or on the Vintage Airstream list that the fix is to prop the
door open with a 2x4 block near the lock and lean judiciously on the
top and bottom of the door to re-establish the proper "bow".
Obviously this would require an assistant to do one end of the door
while you do the other, unless you have one hellacious arm span.
<GRIN>

The condition you describe is usually caused by the door's slamming
open when caught by the wind or an exuberant exiter.

Matt