[A/S] Re: New Tires and Wheels

 Hi, It sounds to me like you need to find a better tire store. I
just bought four brand new 700 X 15 eight ply bias belted tires for
my trailer. I checked the manufacturing date on the tires and they
were all fresh manufactured in 2002. These tires are still being put
on brand new construction and utility trailers. If you go into a tire
store that tells you that these tires are no longer avalible, turn
around and leave. They may not have them on the shelf, but they can
be bought. As far as wheels, once again go to any trailer dealer
selling construction and utility type units. Good Luck, Arnie