Re: [A/S] Buying an 03 Expy Puller comments appreciated !

Richard,
 Check all the specs on your puller, including GCWR (Gross Combined Weight
Rating) and make sure you'll be well within them. You should get the rig
weighed, and if it's empty, plan on adding about 1000# total. THEN compare
the weights to the ratings.

If you're still OK, go for it! If your hitch is questionable, consider a
Hensley (lots of $$$, but well thought of) or an Equal-I-Zer. The latter is
about $550.00 and works very well. If you look up their web site, they have
a dealer locator; I found one within a few miles of home.

                                                    <<Jim>>