[A/S] Front Kitchen pictures

Several weeks back I emailed  pictures to a couple of people off list.
Then I posted some pictures on our web page.  However, we have
up dated our web site since then and removed the pictures.....

Ok, I just put a couple of pictures back up at the bottom of the last
page of our site.  The URL is:  http://home.indy.net/~tsturner

There is a monthly through put limit for our web site so if too many
of you go to look at it they (EarthLink) will take it down for the rest
of the month!  So maybe only those of you are really interested
should go look and everyone else could maybe wait until next
month.  B^>

Tony  KC9BTA
WBCCI 6373
'94 30' Excella 1000 FK