[A/S] Re: Where to begin

  Hi Paul, I not certain where you got your info, but you have enough
truck to pull maybe a 20 ft trailer. Todays half ton trucks are no
more than passenger cars with truck bodys. I don't mean to sound
negative, but I repair these trucks and a half ton isn't much good
for any amount of work. Small brakes , small diff gears, drive lines,
To get a tranny suitable for towing you need to get at least to a 3/4
ton. I have a 31 ft and tow with a 3/4 ton. Still too lite. My next
truck will be a "heavey" 3/4 or better yet a one ton. Good luck. You
will certainly like the AS product and their all good. Arnie