Re: [A/S] Re: rear living areas

> If the bedroom was front then the door should
> be aft as I don't like the design of the International where the door
> opens right at the bed.>

I would go for a center door..... right into the kitchen....between the
kitchen and the rear living area.

 I like the cozy feeling the front kitchen has. >

I'm sure I would love the front kitchen, all that counter space! But I'm not
unhappy with mine, certainly not enough to give up my long view from the
couch.

> < Looking at
> some of the Argosy MH's on Ebay, the couches and table are at the rear
> with a huge window over the table looking out the back. Really would
> make a nice view with a lake out back! >>

My Argosy MH had the kichen and dinette in front and the bunk beds/sofas in
the rear.....

 Larry should ask for feed-back  > from A/S owners as to what we'd change if
> we had the choice.>

Of course he should... but it's my understanding they won't even build a
trailer with all wood/pergo/tile/cork (whatever) floors if you don't want
carpeting.....

Hunter