Re: [A/S] Re: rear living areas

Interesting point Hunter. If the bedroom was front then the door should
be aft as I don't like the design of the International where the door
opens right at the bed. I like the cozy feeling the front kitchen has.
Seems more like a real kitchen rather then a pass through. Looking at
some of the Argosy MH's on Ebay, the couches and table are at the rear
with a huge window over the table looking out the back. Really would
make a nice view with a lake out back!  Larry should ask for feed-back
from A/S owners as to what we'd change if we had the choice.

Patti  (who actually opened the door to the Safari sitting in the snow
on the patio today cause the temp. got to 50!)