[A/S] McKesh Mirrors

Hi Streamers,

The list discussion a few weeks back on the McKesh Mirrors convinced me
that I needed to give them a try. I first e-mailed Hensley/McKesh and got a
reply the next working day, which is a good sign. I inquired about the
possibility of the mirrors falling off of the truck while traveling. This
is what has happened to all others I had tried. They explained how they
attach and said they had never heard of one falling off, but they would not
warranty that. I went ahead and bought both sides with the extra convex
mirrors. I have made one short trip with them and I love them already. They
are very secure, very little vibration and easy on/off after the initial
setup. You don't have to reset the mirrors if you are careful and put them
back on where you took them off. So far I am a very satisfied customer.

Thanks to the group for all of the great information and help. This is one
of the best lists I have ever been on.

George
'89 Excell 29'
'95 F-350 Crew Cab Long Bed Train