Re: [A/S] AGM Batteries

Joe
I am confused.  I thought that the Optima was the gel cell tech while the AGM
was a dry battery.   I cannot get a wet cell to last more than a year before it
boils dry while on constant shore power thru the AS in/converter.

As I say, I am looking for something that will be low/no maintenance for years
at a time.  It is obvious that wet cells won't do it.
Who makes the Yellow top Optima?  is that an Interstate product as my mechanic
told me or is it just a product line that Interstate handles along with their
own products?

thanks
chas