Re: [A/S] tow vehicle advice

Llysa, congratulations on what sounds like an excellent find.  Our first
Airstream was a 22 ft., 60s vintage Airstream

A Ford, Dodge or Chevy van would be worth considering.  Also, a tow vehicle
of choice for years, has been the Chevy Suburban.  A 5.7 L engine should
serve you, but I would want one with a transmission cooler.  I remember back
in the 60s and 70s seeing lot of Airstreams being towed with Cadilacs and
other large, full size cars.    An older station wagon may met your needs.  I
never towed with a car, so I cannot give any first hand driving impressions.

I sure others on the list will have some suggestions.

Sam
WBCCI 12557